What's New in From Fatigued to Fantastic! 4th Edition?
Tired of reading countless books to try to understand how to optimize energy, and others for how to cure chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia?
Whether you have day-to-day fatigue, pain, or crippling CFS/ME/fibromyalgia, this easy-to-understand book will make you an expert in identifying which of the hundreds of possible factors apply to your particular condition, and how you can then optimize energy and recover.
This Book Makes It Easy
Got brain fog? The "Brain Fog Friendly Summaries" allows you to quickly find what you're looking for and learn what you need to know — all in under an hour. Want more detail? The science-minded among you will find that in separate sections where complex science is explained in easy-to-digest language. You'll quickly understand exactly what's going on and what you need to do to begin feeling fantastic!
From Fatigued to Fantastic simplifies and synthesizes over 80 different topics, each of which usually has an entire book written on the subject.
Ready to get your life and vitality back?
Dozens of new treatments and topics have been added in this new release, including:
- Nutritional Myth Busting 101: Chocolate actually IS a health food
- Easily Eliminating the Four Types of Sugar Addiction
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth: SIBO (think "silent but deadly")
- Emotional and Spiritual Optimization: Four powerful new approaches
- Making This All Simple: The Tuneup Docs Program
- A Central Sensitization Pain Primer: Multiple treatments, including LDN
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy/CRPS
- Bringing Sanity to the Prescribed Narcotics Issue: Our government's war on people in pain
- Orthostatic intolerance (POTS/NMH): A one-minute quiz to diagnose and a comprehensive treatment approach
- Viral Infections: EBV, HSV-1, HHV-6, CMV, Enteroviruses and Coxsackie, and Retroviruses
- IV Gamma Globulin. The missing link connecting immune dysfunction, pain and orthostatic intolerance
- Balancing Your Immune System: Balancing Th1 and Th2 (highly technical, optional reading)
- The Immunology of Fibromyalgia, by Samuel F. Yanuck
- A Simple Quiz and Guidance to Easily Balance Your Immune System (for everyone)
- Nutrition Intensive Care
- Gluten and Dairy Free
- Methylation Issues
- Sensitive to Everything?
- Mast Cell Activation
- Mold Toxins (Mycotoxins): A Primer
- Mind-Body-Spirit. How mind and brain function have powerful physical effects:
- The Problem with CBT
- The Interplay Between Immunity and the Psyche
- Are You an Empath?
- The Importance of Feeling Safe!
- The Dynamic Neural Retraining System
- Polyvagal Theory
- Turning on the "Alive and Socializing" Part of the Nervous System
- Mind-Body-Spirit (MBS) and Pain
- Releasing Old Traumas
- Healing PTSD, Emotional Trauma, and Muscle Memory Trauma (EFT, Levine Work)
- Feel Powerless in Affecting Our Government? What if you could fix it in one minute, and get the $800 million per year in research funding we deserve? You can — easily!
- Surviving Prescription Costs
- Would You Like Dr. Teitelbaum's Brain in Your Pocket? The Cures A-Z Smartphone App
- A Natural "Owner's Manual" for Your Body
- Getting Disability Approved When Needed
- Getting a Life You Love — an Unexpected Side Benefit of the Illness
(Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases when you buy From Fatigued to Fantastic on Amazon.)
Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D. is one of the world's leading integrative medical authorities on fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. He is the lead author of eight research studies on their effective treatments, and has published numerous health & wellness books, including the bestseller on fibromyalgia From Fatigued to Fantastic! and The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution. Dr. Teitelbaum is one of the most frequently quoted fibromyalgia experts in the world and appears often as a guest on news and talk shows nationwide including Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah & Friends, CNN, and Fox News Health.