Recovering from Fibromyalgia — Dramatic New Research
Plus, How to Continue Receiving Our Newsletter
Greetings. I noticed that you haven't been looking at our newsletter, "Vitality 101 with Dr. Teitelbaum," in quite a while. Because of that, your email has been automatically removed from our mailing list. I wanted to check in with you to see if you'd like to continue receiving it. If you do, please simply sign up for it again at the following web page:
To remind you, our newsletter shares the latest developments in CFS and fibromyalgia research and treatments. Recent topics have included:
- How COVID-19 affects people with CFS/fibromyalgia and simple strategies for thriving and staying safe.
- Why COVID-19 will likely result in increasing national funding for CFS/FMS research.
- Exciting results of our new study showing dramatic benefits of a new natural treatment for CFS/fibromyalgia (see Recovery Factors®).
- New studies we're launching soon using other natural treatments. These are studies that you can participate in easily from home (we invite our newsletter subscribers to enroll in our studies).
- Our recent "Sensitive to Everything" Series, which included eliminating:
A) Food allergies
B) Mast Cell Activation
C) Mold Toxins
Our upcoming series will discuss how to "reset the circuit breakers" in your brain and limbic system. This can be done without any pills. It is especially important for people with severe illness, including POTS, light and sound sensitivity, or difficulties tolerating any other treatments.
We'd love to have you join back in so you can stay updated on the most cutting-edge ways to recover! Just take a moment to re-subscribe. If you prefer not to, please simply ignore this email and we will not contact you again.
Love and Blessings,
Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D. is one of the world's leading integrative medical authorities on fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. He is the lead author of eight research studies on their effective treatments, and has published numerous health & wellness books, including the bestseller on fibromyalgia From Fatigued to Fantastic! and The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution. Dr. Teitelbaum is one of the most frequently quoted fibromyalgia experts in the world and appears often as a guest on news and talk shows nationwide including Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah & Friends, CNN, and Fox News Health.