We have decided to conduct a new study on the beneficial effects of Panax ginseng (a unique form called HRG-80 that has been shown to be be very helpful) in CFS and fibromyalgia. We've decided to do this before our planned study on the new Smart Energy System™, and we're pleased to announce that we're ready to begin the ginseng study now. Below is what you need to know to become a participant in this study:
- You can participate from home, but you must reside in the United States. There is no cost to be in the study, and you'll receive four free bottles of the ginseng supplement :-)
- No testing is required. You'll just fill out an online pre-study form that takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
- A few weeks after we receive your pre-study form, we'll ship you three free bottles of the ginseng supplement. You'll take one or two capsules a day (as feels best to you). You can continue with any other treatments you may be taking.
- After six weeks taking the daily supplement, you'll fill out another 15 minute online form to self-assess your symptoms.
- After we receive your self-assessment form, we'll ship you another free bottle of the ginseng supplement as our way of saying thank you for having been in the study.
It's as easy as can be!
Qualifying to Be a Participant
To qualify to be in the study, you must meet the following:
- 18 years of age or older.
- Not pregnant.
- Reside in the United States.
- Have a diagnosis of CFS or fibromyalgia. (This can be a self diagnosis, which you can do by taking our CFS/FMS Checklist quiz.)
- Rate your overall well-being as 5 or less on a 0 to 10 scale (zero being "practically dead" and 10 being perfectly healthy).
What Is HRG-80 Red Ginseng?
Wild Panax ginseng, as opposed to farmed ginseng, used to be the most popular herb in Asia. And for good reason! But it became so popular that the price for it rose to nearly $1,000 a pound, after which it could no longer be found. Unfortunately the farmed ginseng simply did not have the active components that wild ginseng had, and so it was largely ineffective.
However, new aquaculture techniques have recently been developed that can reproduce the same active components that were in the superior, 17 years gone, wild ginseng. And we have found this new form to be remarkably helpful, as well as very safe and well tolerated. So we decided to perform a fibromyalgia study on it.
Ready to fill out the pre-study questionnaire? Click here to begin!
Thank you again for joining us. You are helping us to help everyone with these conditions!
Love and blessings,
Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D. is one of the world's leading integrative medical authorities on fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. He is the lead author of four research studies on their treatments, and has published numerous health & wellness books, including the bestseller on fibromyalgia From Fatigued to Fantastic! and The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution. Dr. Teitelbaum is one of the most frequently quoted fibromyalgia experts in the world and appears often as a guest on news and talk shows nationwide including Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah & Friends, CNN, and Fox News Health.