You're Invited! Conquer your cravings, end your overeating, and skyrocket your health!
I invite you to participate in a free online summit coming up June 20-30. Twenty-one world experts in the field of sugar addiction and sugar addiction recovery, including myself, will be speaking along with other scientists, researchers, eating disorder specialists and former sugar addicts. This event is designed to help you kick the sugar habit and find freedom from food struggles and health issues.
This free summit will show you the science on sugar addiction and give you simple strategies for ridding yourself of sugar cravings forever. Experts will share:
- The science that validates the phenomenon of sugar addiction.
- What we know about sugar's impact our health, weight and moods.
- How sugar and processed foods are designed to hook us into eating more.
- How to end addictive eating (by following abundant, delicious whole food and abstinent recipes).
- How to skyrocket your health.
- Little know tips, strategies and supplements to made the cravings go away.
- How to survive a sugar detox and come out the other side feeling great
- Inspirational true life stores of sugar addiction recovery.
- And so much more…
Reserve Your Spot Now
To reserve your seat, at this summit, visit the Kick Sugar Addiction website and leave your email address. Closer to the date, the details, speakers and instructions on how to participate will be emailed to you.
Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D. is one of the world's leading integrative medical authorities on fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. He is the lead author of eight research studies on their effective treatments, and has published numerous health & wellness books, including the bestseller on fibromyalgia From Fatigued to Fantastic! and The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution. Dr. Teitelbaum is one of the most frequently quoted fibromyalgia experts in the world and appears often as a guest on news and talk shows nationwide including Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah & Friends, CNN, and Fox News Health.